Sunday, November 25, 2018

Creating An Environment Part 2

This week I continued to refine my winter environment. This week was a little tricky for me as I wasn't quite sure how to start on refining my assets. I knew what I wanted, I just wasn't sure how to get there. When I started on refining the rock set I knew I wanted it look like granite rock that been worn down. It took me several tries to get it right, as shown in the image. What got me there was really taking another look at the reference image and the Heros of the Storm assets. 
I also worked on my main tree, a Sequoia. I added the main branches that would act as the scaffolding for the smaller branches and pine needles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cactus Dragon WIP

Early Stages I'm using artwork by KM Steere  (Link to their Instagram)  . Sketched over the artwork to get an idea of the sh...