Monday, November 19, 2018

Creating An Environment Part 1



This Week was all about creating proxy's for our environment and learning about UV Tiling and UE4 Terrain building. My majority of my time was spent make the proxy's, but I also studied the materials for this week. 

The Process:
  • First I created basic proxy shapes in Maya based on my photobashed reference image.
  • Then I exported my shapes from Maya into Zbrush and began roughing out the shapes.
  • After I had everything roughed out I focused the rest of my time working on the rocks and the base. I worked on getting the style down, and next week I will focus more on the tree. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cactus Dragon WIP

Early Stages I'm using artwork by KM Steere  (Link to their Instagram)  . Sketched over the artwork to get an idea of the sh...